Saturday, October 31, 2009

RAIN

rain rain and rain
rain equal moody for me
although i like it before
but now
NO

raining make me feel alone
scare the thunder
facing alone the thunder

not like last time
can shout with sister
raining = moody/emo

today
i homesick again
crying alone whole day
dunno why

miss PENANG very much
my family
my friend
miss u guys
thousand of words kinda difficult to said it out
the only thing i know
i have many stuff wanna said out
complaint
lament
murmur
a lots...........

MISS U GUYS

3 comments:

EovHeong said...

My dear, Why so down? Can call me anytime.Cheer up always yea. =) Ohyea, i will be going back on 9th - 17th. then on18th n 20th got exam.After that until 27 or 28th only go back pg d. Will miss you always oo.. =)

-Y u l m e N- said...

wuuwuuwuw... when i arrive penang then u diok go back to uum again liao...
sob sob...(T.T)

EovHeong said...

no worries. i will go back on 28th mah. dun miss me wll do. hahahha. u go n hang out with ziyin 1st lor. hehhehe