Thursday, October 15, 2009

Uni Life

I tot i m not ok with my new environment at 1st.
I always being alone
I think this is the best way to feel better to my life
Am i right???

No!! I'm wrong.
This is not my style.
I prefer noisy.

Don worried me.
This is my 1st perception
I have tried all my best to get in the enjoying life.
Finally i can do it.
Swee Heong, Zi Yin and Shelly.
Don worried me over here.
Every things going smooth over here.

Come!i have knew a few new friend at my uni.
Lets me introduce them.
hahhaha...




Chun Chin
He is coming from penang too.He is a very nice guy that always talking nonsense. But sometime his words can be listen too. A very noisy guy and have a lots of argument.lol...
A quite funny person that i have been meets.He is a guy which quite thinking "kuning".hahhah... No other word can describe him already.But i m sad because he said he
will be going to leave UMT life... Sob... Sob... (T.T)

Yi Jun
He is come from Ipoh,Perak.One of the noisy
guy in my gang, but he is better than Chun Chin.At least, he are less complaint than chun chin.He sometime like to do special things at the crowded for instance shouting suddenly when everyone silent.AWESOME leh???


Jaime-Liew Kwan Lim
She is a girl. hahhah... Of course lah, nonsense...She is from Seremban. She is the one of our member that who dunno hokkien, so everytime we wanna said she was ill, then we can change our channel to HOKKIEN. hahhaha....She scare pai sei 1. For those who do some pai sei things sure she will give u some pandangan sinis then "advice" not to do this so.And this picture she is capture with a very CUTE girl which is me lah...hahhahah(beh pai sei).




Teik Chew
He is penang too. He is from matriculation school. Quite a intelligence guys, he get his CGPA for matric is 3.95...( incredible). He quite a good leader for our group assignments and everytimes he is the fastest who finish all the assignments and tutorials.hahhahhah...(so that we can copy him 1, joking joking).

Wan tian
She is from Penang too...In our gang we call her as HO Wan "Tiang". She is ok with this name oso, she din have any complaint with the name we gave. But she have a lot of complaint to the school.... haizz... thats why our gang give an impression to others like a siao gang...

Phaik Chin
haiz... She is from penang too..(bored)
We call her in "chee phek chek"(translate to hokkien).She oso din mind the name we gave too.. really a good sister hood with HO wan Tiang.If u heard her laugh sure you have a pandangan sinis to her.Because make me think to kuning side... haiz... She is a good treasurer, everytimes she will handle all the financial part if we organize some activity.







Kok Phing
hahhaaa...He is come from Perak.We call he as "kopi pheng".At first we tot he is typical boy that don have a lots of voice.But..人不可冒像...He quite a cakap banyak oso, like a bird talking non stop.he like to perli people oso...but not that much as Chun Chin.Chun chin is his Sifu.This is why our gang are given a perception as SIAO gang.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

chun chin here...
sad la...me!! say me like that!!! u more "kuning" that me ok!!! wu wu wu... actually u influence me 1 ok!!! haha... me got a lot of complain mah??!! ok nia la.. hehe^^..

Anonymous said...

yong yong is the top members in thinking "kuning" !!!haha....

abo hw come you can make u think to kuning side whn i laughing...haha..

and the important thing act i mind the name la...but o....whn thinking back the name will make me laughing ...haha...

Anonymous said...

chun chin...
yeah...got ppl support me d!! wakakaka^^...
our "kuning" team leader..
hehe...
wei...when i be the kok ping sifu de????
im "guai guai zai" lai de ok!!! haha...
duuno how 2 perli ppl eh??? remember ya!!!
haha...^^

Anonymous said...

kok phing here..
halo.. me like the bird talking non stop meh??? and when chun chin become my sifu??? and also, ur 华语need to improve liao... the word is 貌相, not 冒像...ok!!! hahaha!!!

-Y u l m e N- said...

walau a... post a blog nia, diok so much of comments.Wat i m not kuning team member ok??chun chin u influence me 1 ok...si kui chee phaik chek go to support him 4 wat??gt money bo?? come support me i give u money.wahhhahaha... kopi pheng, si kui correct my chinese lah... long time din touch chinese liao mah... that why like that lo...
and 1 thing i found that slowly u like to perli people like wat chun chin always do eh!!! u n him can salam tangan d...

bahbahben said...

hooi li glad that u are alright.. long time din see u and chat with u de.. haha... miss ur noise in the class though i am not in the class all the time.. my form 6 life wont be that interesting without u all.. =) take care..