Monday, April 13, 2009

Toyota Camry2.4(V)






Walau!!!! This is my dream car it is toyota camry in pearl white colour. I like it very much.Muaxxx. I never feel bored when always talk about this car...hahhahah...but my fren sure feel very bored when i tell them tis car.u know how much of this car??





It is about RM 172,000 with insurance. not cheap rite??My fren told if wanna buy up this car then can go kahwin a rich man. He sure will provide me this car. This is a sporty type of Camry.They extents their front and back bumper spoiler so that its really look sport style. Besides, its extent their side skirting below the doors so that its look grand enuf.In addition, i like the front fog light very much especially when remodel the colour of the light from white to blue colour. after change the light colour its look like sport light. If can i oso wanna change the light to like BMW car(series 5). The light of BMW are like eclipse of the moon.Wah!!! super grand.hahahhaa...The part of this car that i most prefer is the 17 inches of tyres rims.Wah!!!! incredible.

okay!!!!if i sell out my lao beh car which is kelisa(2006). Then then money i will take it as my down payment for my dream car. so i assume my kelissa will sell on RM29000.Then i get loan from bank which means i borrow RM130,000. Then i assume the loan interest charge is abt 4.27%( The lowest percentage)per year. Then i will take abt 9 years or 96 months to clear all the loan.So every months i should pay RM1956.50 per month.walau!!! if my salary can gt RM 5000 per month then sure i will buy this car as my own present.


hahhaha....


All this are captured in illegal way:



The front view of this car.




The side view.Unfortunately its block by a tree.


The rear bumper spoiler.




The sporty rims.












































































1 comment:

EovHeong said...

hey,Its Illegal to post up this picture lar. If the owner c tiok, u'll kena sue d. LOL>