Saturday, April 11, 2009

my 1st blog



This is my 1st blog and i dunno what to write over here.i knowing writing a blog is just like writing a daily but said it serious i never write a daily before even my primary teacher told us that writing daily everyday will improve our English language. i dun really follow my teacher taught, that why my English not that"pro". i just know "he she it you me they" only.i dunno how 2 pronouns some easy words. But now i do an amazing thing is i writing a blog in English but not in mandarin.U know y i dun1 write in mandarin??? because a lot of mandarin words i dunno their pinyin.hahhahah.Am i a Chinese educated???The answer is "of course i m".
But ...Why i dunno the pinyin??i oso dunno.I really don interested in this expecially in china history. walau... i always hope that i got diappear skill so that i can skip the lesson.But no choice i have stay in class.when teacher teaching then i FISHING in class.hahhahah...(understand??)sleeping lah...End up i m a FAILURE.


No comments: