Friday, September 21, 2012

Tolerate and Fuss

    What do you understand about the word of "tolerate" and the word of "fuss"??

    I think these words' definition is easily to be understand but seriously it is hard to be implemented. I'm the one who trying hard to tolerate and not to fuss a small matter. Sometimes, don't fussing because it will cause you to be a unhappy people. But i'm wondering why people will not tolerate for a small matter instead of they choosing to care so much. Will they feel happy??  No wander those of them have a lot of worries and i wish i'm not to be this. That why i trying my hard to tolerate. 


"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. "

by Robert A. Heinlein