Friday, February 18, 2011

How would it be on my future?


i 'm get bored with the stress life that i having now.
and i don't wish it will continue in the rest of my life
Being as an accounting students it's normal already will full with stress and cases to settle.

although i was told by my parents accounting field create more future.
it is true?? definitely it is true.
but is it the life that i wish for?
i was wondering what it's going to be in my future?
is it have a better salary or being interesting in this field??
am i right with the path that i have been taken now??
all this conflict appear in my mind...

i have so busy with this kind of life when i'm study.
so i was wondering how going to be on my work life later?

Am I right??


2 comments:

shelly said...

li,from the day u decide to take this course, make ur decision, u already promised urself u wont regret. I know this time will be hard to u, stress, worries. No matter how u must be strong to face it, when u get through all the difficulties, u will get ur bright in future. I will alw support u!!!

-Y u l m e N- said...

thx lee... i'm trying best to adapt although it is hard. hope that i won't give up at the end because it really take times on my road until now and it is difficult from form 6 until now and there are still another 2 years here(not that long and not that short)hope that i will overcome it with the pressure that i have now..don worries me...