Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Pet





When i saw these pictures, i have think back to my dog that pass away 1 year ago.

Since From 4 i have a cute pet which is dog dog.Its really a cute dog, he is a male dog. The colour of his skin is jz like this colour which is in brown colour.I called him A-wong. He play an important in my life.Knowing that i very scare being alone at house alone especially evening and heavy rain.He accompany me when i feel alone. He accompany me when i study.I like to use my scooter fetch him go hang out. Sometimes i like to kacau him by tread his tails.hahhahaha... Sometimes i like bully him. i deliberate don give him eat his dinner by putting the dinner after my house gate. So, he jz can see but cant eat...hahhahaaa.I like to see his action to pull the dinner by using his hand...

But unfortunately, he was pass away 1 year ago. When that time i really very sad.He have to leave me forever.

There are thousand of miss him while i saw these pictures although these pictures are not him.
















2 comments:

EovHeong said...

ini bukan ur punya dog. Ur rumah ada macam BIG and LUXURY meh?? hahahhaa

-Y u l m e N- said...

lol... i have said this is not my dog d mah...
almost same as my dog mahhh...
celaka punya heong,,,