Saturday, August 22, 2009

holiday

sitting in hostel room whole day
nothing to do
just a bit emo today

download all my idol songs
which is david tao
listen to his songs
quite a bit comfortable back my feeling.

y emo???
i oso dunno
maybe not willing went back to uni kua...

but stay in penang doesn't means happy oso...
during holiday
i often stay in home..
seldom went hang out with my fren

although hang out
that's not fun like last time

definitely long time din see
sure will not have much to talk
dunno
mayb we have growth
become mature
doesn't like last time
sometime have to take care our behavior
cos we r not children already.

watch movie wif my fren during holiday
but not that much as i expect before holiday
due to my plan
i decide
go to box office and select all the movie that i want to watch
then watch it finish in 1 day only..

but
impossible lah...
nobody will accompany me 1

jz have chance to watch 2 movie
which is G.I.JOE
and The Taking of Pelham 123
planning to watch The Proposal when the last day in Penang
manatau no ticket provided early in the morning

appreciated that i din went out always during holiday
i gt time to spend more with my family

thanks god.
i have safely reach t'ganu.

No comments: